Sunday, February 14, 2010

If this Blog wanted to sue me....

....for gross negligence then it would have a right to. Especially seeing how it's been criminally underfed for about a month. But no matter! Because Daddy's home and I'm going to striaghten things out.
It's been a pretty busy month I'll be honest. Back in my little shoebox at Uni, the workload has been steady but not brutal, we found ourselves a house for next year (albeit above a kebab shop), and I won a scholarship. Yes, young Daniel went and won himself 4 weeks paid work experience at Sky News in the summer. Plus first year tuition fees paid for. Plus travel and hotel expenses. As far as prizes go, it's obviously not as good as the Daewoo estate you can win on Wheel of Fortune, but I'm not exactly moaning about winning it. I was in a state of trance for about 10 minutes after they'd told me I'd won, and then after an afternoon of drinking it still hadn't settled in that I'd won. It was a mad day. And now I get my own little award ceremony where Mark Thompson, the Director General of the BBC will be in attendance. I'm making sure I stay well clear of the alcohol beverages that evening before I tell him 'I fookin laave youuu'...
So yeah I think I'm going to leave it at that to be honest. This post is going to act as a little stopgap just to assure you all I am actually alive, but after a weekend vegetating, my mind is a big green mush and it's unlikely anything decent is going to come from it. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment