Thursday, November 12, 2009

Spleen Eggs and Jam

If you click on this blog half as much as you do on the Facebook link which is most likely to be saved under the 'Bookmark' (or Obsession) tab, you'll realise there is a rather large gap between this blog and my last. When you're faced with the prospect of a mountain of university work, Call of Duty and sleep, blogging just seemed to pass me by...

Which is why I am returning (not with a Vengence like in Die Hard, or Reloaded like in that crazy film franchise about who could wear the longest leather jacket) with a bang -albeit muted one seeing as it's nearly 2am and I have nearly as much alcohol in me as a date-rape victim.

A mixture of things have happened since my last blog. I've turned 19 (although still retained my 12 year-old face), seen the mighty Gillingham F.C play, sh*t my pants for the first time since I was 4 watching Paranormal Activity, annoyed the people who run my uni accommodation, done 2 large assessed pieces of journalism work, seen numerous amounts of old friends and so forth. Like I said, haven't exactly been sitting on my arse these last few weeks.

The point of this blog you may ask? Well, I'm feeling pretty angry at the fact I currently have army-themed face paint on that refuses to come off, to the point of convincing me to purchase a series of tools from B&Q in order to remove the damn things before lectures commence tomorrow. I'm also pretty annoyed at how Facebook has just become a competition to join the most pointless groups possible. I don't really care that everyone has joined 'Jedward hate groups', I already get a sh*t load of weekly updates about their progress every Sunday. But as far as groups go, this one has to be my favourite, for the sheer audacity and originality: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=338479045264&ref=search&sid=1100452792.2420460539..1

Over and out xD

No comments:

Post a Comment