Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Greedy Bastards

It was announced today that the head of the CWU was angry at Royal Mail's decision to hire 30,000 temporary staff to cover the backlog of mail that is likely to build up thanks to the planned postal strikes.

The cheek.

Billy Hayes sat on Andrew Marr's couch this morning and spouted a load of nonsense about
how it'll 'devalue' the postal strike. Good, I hope it does. The only people who want it are a few
thousand posties and I think the majority of people in Britain are showing no sympathy
towards this strike whatsoever. I hope the Royal Mail get wise and get rid of the lot of them.

And why the hell are they angry? Angry that someone will actually deliver kid's christmas presents? Angry that people will work without asking for a f*cking pay rise and better conditions, IN A RECESSION? I mean you get up early but finish work at lunchtime. Plenty of time to go and get revenge on dog's who've eaten your hand or pay the woman who collected her parcel in her nightie a visit.

Angry that someone else is doing your work? Well go and do it your f*cking self then you lazy sh*ts. Over and out xD

2 comments:

  1. I would've said something about my dad working for Royal Mail, but he's broken his leg or something and isn't at work anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol coming from a student I find that rich

    ReplyDelete