Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday


So this weekend's been a bit hectic and you'll probably notice a big hole on the blog from Saturday 3rd. This is probably due to a) laziness (I warned you) and b) my trial shift at Subway. Not meaning to sound big headed but I thought I did well. Only thing that really pissed me off was a 5 year-old kid ordering sweetcorn and then changing his mind. And at Subway, we always value the customers wishes, and so I had to pick the f*cking pieces of sweetcorn out. The joys of potentially working for a big company with stupid flaming policies.

And so another day, another big f*ckup for Labour, this time Harriet Harman deciding she would have a car accident and drive off, with no insurance or registration details left apparently shouting "I'm Harriet Harman...you know where you can get me". I imagine the victim of the accident is probably standing outside Arkham Asylum, banging on the door furiously asking where Ms. Harman is. However, the Tories thought they'd go one better with acts of shamelessness, with David Amess (my local MP in Southend) proclaiming to check-in staff that 'Bin Laden packed his bags' and was then violently ill on the plane, AND YET, had the cheek to write a letter of complaint to Virgin. Do MP's deliberately try and act like total pricks, because 2009 certainly hasn't been a year in which any of the public would want to even look at one of the bastards.

And Liverpool fans reading this, all I can say is, ahem (clears throat) TWO NIL. And you were sh*t.

Oh and news on the degree front. My flatmate has recently invested in Beatles Rock Band and Guitar Hero 5. And with a press of the green and red buttons, I bid farewell to any chance of getting that degree. Do I even need one though? All I need is love... Over and out xD

No comments:

Post a Comment